What's new

Snow Angel

New Hampshire

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
250
Reaction score
2
Location
Goffstown, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I just picked up a copy of Photoshop Elements 5. I have been working some older pics from my point-and-shoot digital camera. I think this one came out pretty good considering:

angeleditedited1gx5.jpg


I made use of a number of features that brought out some great detail in the snow that the origional image had a bit too burned out. I also made use of the clone tool in spots. The final finish was to use the Warming Filter feature which did exactly as it is labled! It added that last oompf that took the coldness out of the picture.

So, comments are welcomed.

Brian
 
After looking at the original, I think the before and after are excellent examples of looking at your image, picking out the elements that are hurting it and then using proper and minimal post-processing to improve the image immensely.

IMO, nicely done.

Lew
 
Again, Thank you. Coming from you, that menas a lot to me!

Brian
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom