What's new

Snow! c&c please

you've only had a DSLR for a week? O.O
you are really talented!
aw :blushing: thanks. But I've had a nice Sony Cybershot DSC-9 for a while that helped me learn and I've had lots of input from people on others forums too. I think that my ability to translate what I see into the photo is improving but then I look at all the great/wonderful work out there and know I have a long way to go.

Very nice photos, keep up the great work!

I will do my best :)

snowboard heaven is real : )

lol, maybe but in a week we'll likely to have rain and it will all be gone.

Sweet! Makes me wish for snow instead of this darned cold!!!:thumbup:

I hear you!! The weather since the storm has been wonderful. Just a few degrees above freezing and sunny so it's nice to be out walking :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom