SNOW DAY= PHOTO DAY (watch out 56k'rs)

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife got the call this morning that her school was closed so no student teaching today.:lmao: So we went on a great hike at my favorite secret spot. I am still learning how to shoot snow correctly, still lots of room for improvement.

stream5.jpg

stream4.jpg

stream3.jpg

stream2.jpg

stream1.jpg

snowtree1.jpg

Great series.. I really like the reflection of the tall tree.. Also like # 1, 3 and 5

thanks for the positive comments. I was looking at some photos from last winter and I have come a long way to say the least. I am starting to really like winter as long as its snowy.

these are all beautiful, some of the better winter shots I have seen in a while. #2 is my favorite of the series, but again, they are all great. thanks for sharing. does the river/stream/creek ever freeze up?

The creek has not frozen up in the last 4 years I have known about it. I want to head over there on a really cold day and get some pics of the water steaming off it. Would be a cool picture, not so cool on my hands and camera.

Great series. These are really well done.
We are gonna get a dumping of snow today.....Im so happy.

great job! im borrowing my parents car(im NOT taking mine!) to go up to the mtns and take some snowy pictures! the only suggestion id have for next time, try and use a tripod and slower shutter speeds for the silky water look. just a thought though!

Most reactions

Back