What's new

Snow, Snow, Snow

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We are in the middle of a good snowstorm and these are a few captures from my drive home. Tomorrow should be fun.

15decsnow9590glow.jpg


15decsnow9600.jpg


15decsnow9611.jpg


15decsnow9622.jpg


And I could not resist this Chiller shot
15decsnow9630.jpg


Cheers,

Eric
 
#4 is a beaut!! Love the vignetting and the vast coldness. Perfect! :D

And the Chiller shot cracks me up.
 
Its been 6 months since my last visit to TPF and this is what ive been missing out on /kicks self :thumbup:
 
#1 is my favorite

Bill
 
Great series Eric, as usual. The first and fourth are really exceptional.
 
Nice AIRIC! Love # 2. The diagnol snow gust coming down and hiding the trees is great. I love the use layers, and the movement in the frame! ! is nice too!
 
2 and 4 seem the strongest on this end. Some how the second frame conveys a strong sense of motion. The fourth frame illustrates the tranquility of the weather.
 
Wot no aeroplanes?? Looks cold where you are - wrap up warm and keep taking those shots!

Rob
 
I like the composition of Photo 1 and the detail of Photo 2. The "horizontal snow fall" really shows how much it is a snow storm.
That school bus driver is already having "fun" - not only tomorrow will he have fun...!
 
Thanks for all the great comments. I had hoped to stay home for part of the day with the kids but one of our most busiest stores went down with a laser issue last night and I got the short straw. I love driving in this weather, when I have no place to go, but having a destination is not fun. Let the games begin.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom