What's new

Snow, Snow, Snow

1 and 5 for me here! The graveyard looks really uninviting in a snowstorm ;)
 
Brilliant shots Airic. Of course the cemetery is my fave.:D I tried to get out of here and snap some shots before our company dinner, but ran out of light.
Excellent stuff man. :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
great shots, i like the motion in 2, but i love the simplicity and starkness of 4, i think that's my favorite of this series. :thumbup:
 
the contrast in the first is great
 
just really love the seocnd one with the diagonal snow blowing...

all are great shots ... but the cemetary one is superb....you and jonmikal had the same great idea....!!
 
Thanks again for all the great comments. I should add they were all taken out of the car window. I did not leave the drivers seat for any of the shots.

Eric
 
AIRIC said:
Thanks again for all the great comments. I should add they were all taken out of the car window. I did not leave the drivers seat for any of the shots.

that's my kind of winter photography! :D
 
4 is wondrerful! how did you do the soft look there?? it is goergous.... (sp?)

and you lazy bastard... warm car seat and such a wonderful pictures!!! ahhhh :P
 
#4 roks; love the simplicity of this compo and the vignetting makes it even better.
#1 and #2 are excellent as well. Keep em coming eric! :D
 
mentos_007 said:
4 is wondrerful! how did you do the soft look there?? it is goergous.... (sp?)

and you lazy bastard... warm car seat and such a wonderful pictures!!! ahhhh :P

:biglaugh: Hey, I just wanted to keep the snow off the camera ;) At least that’s my story. I can't believe #4 is such a big hit. I did a diffused glow sharpen thing to it then I experimented with some dodge and burn. I have done very little dodge and burn and I'm still experimenting, at least now I know I'm on the right track with it.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom