What's new

snowboardin`

zhmick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
switzerland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi,

i just wanna know what you guys think of this pic.
whats good and whats not good...

thank you :)
18431_1107438345032_1799020650_210663_3331206_n.jpg
 
I'm new to photography, so don't take this too seriously. :) I don't like: The out of focus net - it sort of distracts you from the main subject. Or the cluttered background. The snowboarder would look better closer up.
 
first of all, thanks for your opinion :)
if i would close up the boarder, you wouldnt see that much height...
and the blurry net, thats called `framing` :), i think, it gives a better affect... but thats my opinion :)
 
Yes, but if the net was a little straighter, it'd be framing. :D It's distracting at the moment, cause of the blur.
 
and the blurry net, thats called `framing` :), i think, it gives a better affect... but thats my opinion :)
Thanks for explaining what framing is.
Even if it was straight, I don't see that it would be any less distracting.
Your subject is so small, and the framing "element" is so large...

But I could be wrong.
 
the good part is your subject, and i like the lodge. although too bad it's cut off.
not so great is the orange net on the left.

but i could be wrong too.:)
 
loose the framing idea, I think you need to find a different angle that will let you see the height of the jump, but more zoomed in, the subject matter is too small.
 
I agree. the net does not do the framing job you want here. and the boarder is too small. We need to see more of him and less of the other elements. IMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom