Snowdonia reflections - sunrise revisit

simonkit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.landscapephotographyuk.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Set the alarm clock this morning & dropped into Snowdonia, North Wales again with the intention of catching a few more reflection shots in my favourite location

Here are a couple of them - all C&C appreciated

simon

dawn-mountain-snowdon-lake-reflection.jpg

dawn-snowdon-mountain-reflection.jpg

Wow! Nothing AT ALL ripples the waters of that lake. What a perfect reflection in both! If it weren't for the rocks in the water, these could be mistaken for our "kaleidoscoping" games we once had going on in the Photo Themes, when we created such "play card" effects and other in pp for the fun of it. PERFECT!

amazing!! You can feel the clouds moving the second photo!

Love them! Snowdonia is one of my favourite places even though I've never actually been there. But I will, oh I will. :D

Thanks for the comments,

Snowdonia is a place many visitors to the UK often miss, which is a big mistake - too much time spent wandering around the sullen Capital City instead of catching some of the stunning scenery the UK has to offer, most of it in the North of the Country

simon

Wow man, those are text book photographs. I can't see anything wrong with them at all, they're PERFECT. Great job!

I hate you for being where you are while I sit at home in the rain ;)

really nice.

I prefer the second image, as it seems much more dynamic due to the composition and the clouds.

Looks like a wide-ish angle :)

Amazing. I love the mirrored reflection, it is seemingly perfect. I prefer number 1, but both are fantastic.

Most reactions

Back