F Fil TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 14, 2010 #1 Hello. That is one of the first picture I have taken. I would like to have your opinions on it. Thank you.
Hello. That is one of the first picture I have taken. I would like to have your opinions on it. Thank you.
F Fil TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 What do you think
Samanax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,562 Reaction score 0 Location Kaneohe, Oahu Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 15, 2010 #3 What kind of camera are you using? The image seems to have a lot of noise in it.
Charles89 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 15, 2010 #4 He uses a powershot from Canon SD780 IS. EDIT : The shot is probably a little too sharpenned, and it was taken @ iso 1600. Let us see more of your work Felix !!!
He uses a powershot from Canon SD780 IS. EDIT : The shot is probably a little too sharpenned, and it was taken @ iso 1600. Let us see more of your work Felix !!!