Snowmobiles in the absolutely freezing cold

polymoog

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.polymoog.se
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry this seems to be my theme at the moment, like Gary and the dogs :)

It was -20C and snowing when this event was held, the camera coped admirably I must say :) Only 2 probs, lens went very slow and sometimes refused to focus, and CR-V3 batteries lost power when they got cold.

long062.jpg

long022.jpg

long020.jpg

long039.jpg

long057.jpg

long065.jpg

long060.jpg

long026.jpg

long076.jpg

long077.jpg

long078.jpg

long081.jpg

long082.jpg

long083.jpg

Great shots again, no dogs this week called off due to too much snow the amount we had you would laugh at :mrgreen:

Haha yes I heard there's been quite a bit of snow in England recently

Hey great pics used to own a yamaha like the one in pic3. I wish we had more snowmobile racing going on out here. It looks like a blast and you don't need to have a huge amount of money to race one of the older machines.

Hey great pics used to own a yamaha like the one in pic3. I wish we had more snowmobile racing going on out here. It looks like a blast and you don't need to have a huge amount of money to race one of the older machines.

Thanks, have you checked Vintage Sleds? They cover the USA, might have some events in Canada as well.

These are great pictures! I still ride a Yamaha SS440 like the one in #11 (even has the same paint job!) as my "rock sled" when I don't want to take my high-dollar sled out! It's a great machine ~ built in 1982, rolled down too many cliffs to count :lol:, and still runs like a dream!!!! Thanks for sharing!

nice shots but try to post like under 4 to get more comments

nice shots but try to post like under 4 to get more comments

You mean post 4 images or less? Yes I sometimes wonder if there are too many pics but sometimes it feels like you need a few, to tell the whole story :) But I know what you mean. Too many is not good either. Also for those who still use modems/3G mobile internet ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back