What's new

Snowy Afternoon with the Furry Boys

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wow, your right, the bokeh on those shots are very nice. I enjoyed them all!

Nice treatment of the snow, it looks WHITE and detailed.

Thanks! It's nice to hear that--I seriously struggle every time I shoot in the snow.

Best,
Jake
 
These are just lovely, fun! Wonderful pet portraits.

Thanks! They both have quite the personality, so that helps.

Best,
Jake
 
I really like all of these! The exposure looks great. Shooting in snow is only like, the most difficult thing ever. We get about 6 months of winter a year over here in Sweden - I know how tricky it can be. :)
 
I really like all of these! The exposure looks great. Shooting in snow is only like, the most difficult thing ever. We get about 6 months of winter a year over here in Sweden - I know how tricky it can be. :)

Glad you like them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom