So, 24

CMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All you guys that were complaining about how it wasn't exciting enough, and there weren't enough plot twists and it was getting boring.....

How do you feel now? ;)

Im thinking HOLY SHizatski I thought they were going to use the Audrey thing for next season to finally get Jack Bauer off the show (since the rumor was that he would not be returning). I dont know how they are going to get rid of jack now unless they KILL HIM *DUN DUN DUN* I hope not.

I'm thinking after 18 hours he should eat something or at least stop for a pee before his next inevitably-non-fatal-'suicide'-mission. :D

I didn't think it wasn't exciting before... if anything there's too many plot twists. All the conspiracies and agendas... then we're supposed to care that Chloe and her ex aren't really getting on? Argh, filler.

eeeek I missed this weeks episode so I am wondering what on earth happened!!!!!

Luckily I taped it (yes I still use tapes.....) so I will be getting to it in a day or two..

I'm actually talking about the last two weeks in general, but you will like this weeks episode, trust me.

It's still missing the thrills of last year. It's not the same, Jack seems tired of it, I'm wondering if they're not going to 'kill' him for a year and have the Ricky Schroeder character take over Jack's job at CTU.

Hmmm, well, maybe Sutherland is tired of it. He said he works 10 months out of the year on 24, usually many hours a day. And he has expressed desire in seeing his character killed off.

I haven't seen any of the previous seasons; so for me, this is the best show on TV right now.

I haven't seen any of the previous seasons; so for me, this is the best show on TV right now.

You should definately try and rent the older ones. Some of the relationships you see are going to make a little more sense and they are just really good. Be warned tho, once you start renting them you never stop.

I missed the first few seasons so I rented those, I ended up watching a season in a couple of days.

Ricky Schroeder is signed on for 6 seasons apparently so yeah I think he would be the logical replacement for jack bauer but they are going to solve the problem (audrey) I thought they were going to use as an excuse to get jack off the show you know send him off to china to search for Audrey for a few seasons then he comes back in the middle of a future season with Audrey, that would have been cool.

I think Chloe should replace Jack. She would be great in interrogations: "Tell me what I want to know or I'll act slightly odd until it becomes quite irritating". Come on, she'd be more intimidating than tiny Ricky Schroeder. That's not just me is it, he does look really small in 24, right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back