So all these new "hyper cars"... discussion!

If I had to rank them it would be like this) Porsche, Ferrari, McLaren, Lambo. Really the Porsche & Ferrari are 1 and 1a. The Lambo is too wild for me and the McLaren looks too much like the MP4-12c. Also, Porsche and Ferrari have waaaaaay more racing heritage to back up their hyper cars which is definitely a major influence on me. Don't get me wrong, I would drive the hell out of any of them but the Porsche & Ferrari just do it for me.

On a side note. Anyone excited for the electric Mercedes-Benz SLS? That car, to me, is siiiiick. But I work on Benzes for a living so I'm really biased

Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Ford F-150, Camaro RS, Civic Si, Porsche.
I've always had a terrible disposition towards Porches, just don't like em'. Well that is for the AWD twin turbo Cayenne, I dig that one.
I'm a pretty big corvette fan, and I'm pretty jazzed about the new C7.

Dream car is a Ferrari F40 LM. This car gives me chills just listening to it. Such raw power. I had the honor of getting a good snap with my Sigma 10mm fisheye once at a rest stop.

I really want a Audi RS4 though.

Also the new C7 Corvette just beat the old ACR viper out for its lap record at Laguna Seca.

Yea, the F40 LM is a really awesome car. How about the 599XX? That's pretty awesome too. Any racing inspired and/or not exactly street legal super car would be a dream to have

It is still more fun to drive a Mini ;)

I've always wanted one.. Now that they make a AWD version it is very tempting.

I drive a Cooper S, have loved it for the duration of ownership. . . . .drove the countryman all4. . . . I WANT ONE, BAD. Such a solid "little" car, with many of the same handling characteristics that make the Cooper so much fun to drive. I have a feeling it will be the next MINI in my lineup.

I'm in love with the new stingray, you get sooooo much performance for a great price, not to mention the car is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what the Z06 and ZR1 bring to the table.

I hope that it isn't like some of the latest incarnations of the cars of yesteryear, where they look brilliant from the outside, but, the inside is more cramped and plastic-y than a model volkswagen. Bugs me to death that some of the cars look so nice, big, and then you get in 'em, and it's like a plastic sardine can.

I'm pretty sure the 'vette will have a crappy, cheap plastic interior. Every newer 'vette I've sat in has it, actually every GM car I've sat in has the same cheap feeling interior. In the case of the Z06 though, that's not what the car is about. That car is about blasting around a race track

Most reactions

New Topics

Back