Jaszek
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,177
- Reaction score
- 36
- Location
- Brooklyn, NY
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Haha this is why I like having a job and still living with the parents lolLucccckkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :thumbup:
I think the 100 is canon and 105 is nikonShould have got the 105! *chuckles at the fact that theres a 100 macro and 105 macro)
kidding, great lens right there
I already love itGreat lens, you'll love it. Have fun!
It's worth it...and I only paid 531.04. Get it now while Canon still has their rebates, $35 offI think this will have to be my next lense purchase.
I'll start saving now...
Now, post some pics to C&C!
I think the 100 is canon and 105 is nikonShould have got the 105! *chuckles at the fact that theres a 100 macro and 105 macro)
kidding, great lens right there
![]()
It's worth it...and I only paid 531.04. Get it now while Canon still has their rebates, $35 off. And I'll post pics once it stops raining :/
Can't I just do that out of my window? lol. BTW the Canon rebate ends on July 11th. And remember it's an instant rebate, so no stupid sending in barcodes and receipts.It's worth it...and I only paid 531.04. Get it now while Canon still has their rebates, $35 off. And I'll post pics once it stops raining :/
Can't get it now, gotta take care of some things and be liquid again
Grab your umbrella, and get out there and grab some rain drop pics!
The problem is I dont have anything interesting to shoot in my house. lol. I'll come up with something until 10 pm EST todayLooks like you have some strobist gear...you could easily shoot inside.