What's new

So I Made a Thing... And then Photographed It...

In a few years someone sees that at a garage sale and they have no clue what it is for LOL.
 
I wish I could make things... well done. Both on the photograph and the thing itself. :mrgreen:
How do you like those headphones by the way? I always hear people bashing them but people tend to bash things when they are branded for marketing purposes just because it's branded.
 
Now that I've seen this, I wanna see the whole thing within the DOF to see the figuring of the wood. Love the quality of the finish.
 
I wish I could make things... well done. Both on the photograph and the thing itself. :mrgreen:
How do you like those headphones by the way? I always hear people bashing them but people tend to bash things when they are branded for marketing purposes just because it's branded.

I enjoy them. I'm sure there are better alternatives, but I've never had an issue with them.

Best,
Jake
 
Now that I've seen this, I wanna see the whole thing within the DOF to see the figuring of the wood. Love the quality of the finish.


The wood really is beautiful (tiger maple on the bottom and cherry-burl on the top)


A Stand by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Best,
Jake
 
Oh I love the little drawer! Neat idea, good job. I wish I could do woodwork. I have been wanting some small painted pedestals for still life shoots, and they are super expensive to buy ...
 
Oh I love the little drawer! Neat idea, good job. I wish I could do woodwork. I have been wanting some small painted pedestals for still life shoots, and they are super expensive to buy ...

I just wanted a stand that fit these perfectly. Glad you like it!

Jake
 
Wow, that tiger wood is GORGEOUSLY figured.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom