What's new

So I Made a Thing... And then Photographed It...

Great job, if I tried that I'd probably lose a finger or two :blushing:


Luckily I still have all nine! Oh wait... nine.... uhmmmm....
 
Lovely. It has been 10 years since I have done any woodwork but small projects like this were always my favorite. Beautiful wood you have there and a wonderful finish too. Nicely done
 
Lovely. It has been 10 years since I have done any woodwork but small projects like this were always my favorite. Beautiful wood you have there and a wonderful finish too. Nicely done

Thank you!

Best,
Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom