so i want to pass out flyers now

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im going to pass out flyers around my neighborhood to see if i cant get a call back to photograph birthdays/small gatherings and things like that

besides contact information and an outline on things i could photograph, should i put prices on there too or what?

im going to pass out flyers around my neighborhood to see if i cant get a call back to photograph birthdays/small gatherings and things like that

besides contact information and an outline on things i could photograph, should i put prices on there too or what?

I would say yes, you should show a price range.

I have no experience doing this but I hate calling places for prices.

I would say yes, you should show a price range.

I have no experience doing this but I hate calling places for prices.
me neither, now ill call around and see whos charging what to have prints made before i buy my own printer, paper and ink and somehow make some money off those prints

Are you being serious? Just asking.
somewhat serious, i have to start off somewhere, i wasnt born into money nor am i spoiled rich kid who gets what he wants. i work a part time job 3 days a week and need to start making money somehow on the side

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back