So long, farwell, I'm leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is always a lot of people fumbling around in these types of threads:p and some how these types of threads usually turn into fluff threads.

Crystal Who???

Crystal Queen of Drama!

Well, Crystal, I hope you have 'more fun' on the other forum! Don't let the Forum Door hit you in the posterior on your way out.

Arto, that's a grrrrreat letter of 'resignation'... We should adopt it! :lol:

And Michael Middleton, you said it best! Thank you!

Terri, you know why this Forum is tops, dontcha??? Because you guys are modding it! Thanks for all your hard work, day or night!

I like to offer something here....? Maybe we could have a standardized "I quit" letter...? You know...it might go something like this...

"To whom it may concern:

I'm leaving. I just wanted to let you know. My absence might go un-noticed, and well, we couldn't have that, now could we? So I thought I'd let you know. So, this, this here....this is your notice. I'm going, and never coming back.

So, good bye.

I'm leaving and there's nothing you can do about...don't try to stop me. I've made up my mind, and it can't be changed...so...this is it. Bye.

I'm leaving now.....but before I go, I'd just like to say that I was wronged.

Wronged.

You, who did the wronging, know who you are. ...And you know what you did! So...good bye forEVER!

Just one more thing...just so you know, even if you begged me to stay, I'm still leaving. I'm not coming back. It's your loss.....I'm gone for good. Gone for good this time.

Oh, and by the way...I know you never liked me to begin with. You, you had it in for me from the start. Well, I hope you are happy, because this is good bye. ...Forever....and ever.....and ever.........

....And ever......

Sincerely, ("your name here")

Well, What do you think?
:greenpbl:
Thats sounds good, it kind of like those people at the grocerystore who say they will never shop there again and then they look behind them to see who watching .

And why do people make these negative threads? Why can't they make threads about staying here for awhile. Instead Its always I'm leaving and never coming back.

say hello to goodbyes

Last edited:
Lets all leave.
1.gif

3.gif
yes lets do it, all of us

Though, there is the "Goodbye, I hate you all" post generator: http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html

Sample:

Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community.

AHAHH...Who changed her status to "Im sure i sound childish"? AHAHAH...Maybe i missed it in this conversation but that almost made me pee myself!!!

I don't get it. How can you "leave" a website. You guys act like this is a place or something. People get so emotional over a group of people you've never met! I mean..I know it's fun to talk with photographers around the world, but to be honest, I don't really take anything anyone says to me over the internet seriously, unless I actually know the person. I really don't even know why I posted this, I guess just cause I'm bored.

She's gonna cry because everyone in this thread is just joking around and not saying stuff like
"Oh, we will miss you!" or "don't go!" or "DIE YOU B**** **** ** *** ***** **** SUCK MY ****!!!!11!!1"
Go internet!!

I don't even know who she is/was/will be and neither do i care. I haddn't been here for weeks but i didn't make a deal out of it. I was just busy, i wasn't whoring myself for attention.

Some people think they're bigger than the internetz!

No, just people who take things seriously..For example I recently was just really racist to a Canadian I don't even know. I just thought it would be funny to stereotype them (even though I don't believe it)..Now if they get mad, then that's completely stupid of them, because I'm just some 18 year old kid saying whatever I want on the internet, cause I am bored, and theres nothing to do tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back