So long, farwell, I'm leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
adieu, adieu, to you and you and you

the weird little carnival-esque piano riff that follows that line is now stuck in my head.

As they say when people post "I quit messages" in a great variety of on-line games I have foolishly wasted time on...

CAN I HAVE YOUR STUFF???

Tragically, no one will appreciate the humor of this except other people who play these stupid games. :lol:

Ooooh! Goody! An "I'm taking my ball and going home!" thread! We haven't had one of these in a while!
oh fine....Im gonna take my ball and go home too . :er: Farewell all. :er:

If you are leaving...so am I! Hmmf!!

:bouncy:

Last edited:
If you are leaving...so am I! Hmmf!!

:bouncy:

Lets all leave.
1.gif

3.gif

Ooooh! Goody! An "I'm taking my ball and going home!" thread! We haven't had one of these in a while!
um, yeah....and I guess I'm to blame for this one. :scratch: My bad.

Alpha: shoot a note to Karissa if you're serious about wanting to place an ad here. She took that over from Chase awhile back, just an FYI.

I'm glad to read all these supportive replies to our ex-member's comments. Thanks, all! :hug:: Thank you for knowing I was only trying to steer her to the proper channels here...of course, silly me, I didn't realize she had quite another agenda. :er:

Can I place an ad? I dont know what for yet...but I will think of it...........oh wait...Im leaving. I can place it someplace else...never mind.

I like to offer something here....? Maybe we could have a standardized "I quit" letter...? You know...it might go something like this...

"To whom it may concern:

I'm leaving. I just wanted to let you know. My absence might go un-noticed, and well, we couldn't have that, now could we? So I thought I'd let you know. So, this, this here....this is your notice. I'm going, and never coming back.

So, good bye.

I'm leaving and there's nothing you can do about...don't try to stop me. I've made up my mind, and it can't be changed...so...this is it. Bye.

I'm leaving now.....but before I go, I'd just like to say that I was wronged.

Wronged.

You, who did the wronging, know who you are. ...And you know what you did! So...good bye forEVER!

Just one more thing...just so you know, even if you begged me to stay, I'm still leaving. I'm not coming back. It's your loss.....I'm gone for good. Gone for good this time.

Oh, and by the way...I know you never liked me to begin with. You, you had it in for me from the start. Well, I hope you are happy, because this is good bye. ...Forever....and ever.....and ever.........

....And ever......

Sincerely, ("your name here")

Well, What do you think?
:greenpbl:

You people are all so IMMATURE.

I love it.

:lol:

I like to offer something here....? Maybe we could have a standardized "I quit" letter...? You know...it might go something like this...

"To whom it may concern:

I'm leaving. I just wanted to let you know. My absence might go un-noticed, and well, we couldn't have that, now could we? So I thought I'd let you know. So, this, this here....this is your notice. I'm going, and never coming back.

So, good bye.

I'm leaving and there's nothing you can do about...don't try to stop me. I've made up my mind, and it can't be changed...so...this is it. Bye.

I'm leaving now.....but before I go, I'd just like to say that I was wronged.

Wronged.

You, who did the wronging, know who you are. ...And you know what you did! So...good bye forEVER!

Just one more thing...just so you know, even if you begged me to stay, I'm still leaving. I'm not coming back. It's your loss.....I'm gone for good. Gone for good this time.

Oh, and by the way...I know you never liked me to begin with. You, you had it in for me from the start. Well, I hope you are happy, because this is good bye. ...Forever....and ever.....and ever.........

....And ever......

Sincerely, ("your name here")

Well, What do you think?
:greenpbl:

I think...it should be filled out in triplicate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back