Not open for further replies.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What exactly did you do in the scene?

DJ? Produce? Promote?

I have to admit that in years past the music and scene here were sesspools of drugs and immaturity. In recent years it's gotten a lot better. Although I too have grown out of it to a point, I still find myself enjoying some of the music that comes out of it. And I can still have a good time at a big club night. Just getting drunk with friends ya know.

im pretty proficient with some of the software used to make the music, i would just lend a hand here and there with sampling and 4 on the floors with my drum kit at home.

apparently you're just as bored as I am...

awwww......we ALL see! :heart:

All we needed to do was show the kids they've something in common, and look how quietly they're playing together now!

Milk and cookies in a little while, boys, so don't leave the yard..... :sun:

I don't know what you're talking about.

I still don't like him.

*takes E*
*chews pacifier*

I see... you see.... we all see for Ice-see.

Hmmmm. :confused:

I like protools.

bace said:
I don't know what you're talking about.

I still don't like him.

*takes E*
*chews pacifier*

Im not too entirely convinced that when your parents had kids, any of them lived.

but thats cool, have fun playing with your mini glowstick.

I like the pretty colours of all the different buttons.

And I like winding up leads. It's fun playing with the tape machine too. And it's even more fun when they let me bang on the drums. But it's the bestest fun when I take photos of them. :cheer:

MDowdey said:
Im not too entirely convinced that when your parents had kids, any of them lived.

but thats cool, have fun playing with your mini glowstick.

*raves*

Hey look... MD's got the same signature thingy as me. Gawsh MD... you must be on E or something to do the same as me. hehehe :mrgreen: ;-)

P.S. My mini glowstick glows ALL night...you know what i'm sayin? eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back