So that's what it's for

I'm thinking they now have a responsibility to NOT procreate. We've already got enough stupid people breeding.

voodoocat said:
I'm thinking they now have a responsibility to NOT procreate. We've already got enough stupid people breeding.

Amen!!!!

Who needs lessons for this? Don't any one of them get turned on by anything at all?! :shock:

If you consider they have made it this long without an understanding, yes, I think they need lessons! At this point you couldn't leave it to chance! :shock:

I just gotta believe that this is another urban legend especially when you consider what some of the fertility tests are.

I have a kid in class from an ultra-religious family. He wasn't allowed to read tolkien, twain, longfellow, mccaffrey, etc. Talk about sheltered. :| So even though this sounds like an urban legend, I can definitely see how it could happen.

Not being a parent myself, I hate to criticize other people's parenting...not to mention bringing religion into the conversation...but

I have seen ultra religious parents shelter their children from anything and everything. These poor kids are so socially stunted that it's almost impossible for them to function in modern society. They think that if they block out everything, their children will be safe forever. When I was young, my neighbor threatened my life because I was climbing on the fence. "If my daughters see you climbing up there, and they climb up there and get hurt...I'll kill you" :shock: That's not something you might expect to hear from an ultra religious person.

One of my best friends in elementary school, while not very religious, had a mother that coddled her children to the extreme. These kids never had to do anything for themselves and therefore couldn't do anything for themselves when the the time came.

The fascinating part is that it seems the more protected the kids are, the more they rebel when they are in their teenage years. I have seen kids who had never used foul language...doing all sorts of drugs. And not to generalize, but catholic school girls...when they rebel against their parents...they boys rejoice.

voodoocat said:
Big Mike said:
And not to generalize, but catholic school girls...when they rebel against their parents...they boys rejoice.
Can I get an AMEN!
Me and my former catholic school girl girlfriend agree with you.

As to the childless couple, I'll wait for the mini-series.

Daniel

DanielK said:
voodoocat said:
Big Mike said:
And not to generalize, but catholic school girls...when they rebel against their parents...they boys rejoice.
Can I get an AMEN!
Me and my former catholic school girl girlfriend agree with you.

Daniel

Does she still wear the little skirt and pigtails? ;)

Welcome to TPF!!

Shark said:
Does she still wear the little skirt and pigtails? ;)

Welcome to TPF!!
Only when she's been a very naughty girl and needs to be...

*ahem* Sorry. Lost in my thoughts, there.

Thanks for the welcome.

Daniel

Most reactions

New Topics

Back