What's new

So... there was a package waiting for me today...

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New.jpg


Dang, I like being able to buy through the Nikon Government Program. :mrgreen:
 
Darn those are some nice toys! :)

Looking forward to seeing what you can get with them !! :)
 
Wait,wait,wait, that shipment was supposed to be sent to me!

Surely you don't want all that sub-par Nikon stuff...
 
I didn't send it. Today its all about Edible Arrangements in time for TG and I am sure that gift is not one I sent.

I hope you know what to do with what you got. Happy Thanksgiving and Enjoy!!!

:love:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Wait,wait,wait, that shipment was supposed to be sent to me!

Surely you don't want all that sub-par Nikon stuff...
You know, you're right Derrel... send me your address and I'll ship it to you right away!
 
Wait,wait,wait, that shipment was supposed to be sent to me!

Surely you don't want all that sub-par Nikon stuff...
You know, you're right Derrel... send me your address and I'll ship it to you right away!

Wait,wait,wait....is this like that offer I keep getting in my e-mail. You know, the one that says "New Dell laptop! Complete for details!"
Dear Sir or Madame, You have been randomly selected to win a free Dell laptop computer. Please provide your name, address, phone,m shipping address, and a credit card number and expiration date, and immediately upon receipt of your information, within 3 business days we will commence the shipping of your NEW! Dell laptop!"

(I have rec'd this pitch, and minor variations of it the last 3 or 4 days running!)

Is this that kinda' deal?:lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
I didn't send it. Today its all about Edible Arrangements in time for TG and I am sure that gift is not one I sent.

I hope you know what to do with what you got. Happy Thanksgiving and Enjoy!!!

:love:
I think I'll figure it out! ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Wait,wait,wait, that shipment was supposed to be sent to me!

Surely you don't want all that sub-par Nikon stuff...
You know, you're right Derrel... send me your address and I'll ship it to you right away!

Wait,wait,wait....is this like that offer I keep getting in my e-mail. You know, the one that says "New Dell laptop! Complete for details!"
Dear Sir or Madame, You have been randomly selected to win a free Dell laptop computer. Please provide your name, address, phone,m shipping address, and a credit card number and expiration date, and immediately upon receipt of your information, within 3 business days we will commence the shipping of your NEW! Dell laptop!"

(I have rec'd this pitch, and minor variations of it the last 3 or 4 days running!)

Is this that kinda' deal?:lol:
Well... Visa does figure into it... you get the Visa bill that came with the order!!!
 
your white balance is off, pictures very noisy, tilting was not a good idea, poor composition. Oh wait, did you ask for C&C :) look like a lot of fun :)
 
Wait,wait,wait, that shipment was supposed to be sent to me!

Surely you don't want all that sub-par Nikon stuff...
You know, you're right Derrel... send me your address and I'll ship it to you right away!

Wait,wait,wait....is this like that offer I keep getting in my e-mail. You know, the one that says "New Dell laptop! Complete for details!"
Dear Sir or Madame, You have been randomly selected to win a free Dell laptop computer. Please provide your name, address, phone,m shipping address, and a credit card number and expiration date, and immediately upon receipt of your information, within 3 business days we will commence the shipping of your NEW! Dell laptop!"

(I have rec'd this pitch, and minor variations of it the last 3 or 4 days running!)

Is this that kinda' deal?:lol:


HAHA you may laugh but I have done those and actually gotten a free laptop and a free nikon d90. They actually do give you something! I was surprised.
 
Nikon Government Program? might i ask how much each of the items were?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom