What's new

So... there was a package waiting for me today...

I am so jealous of your D700, you have no idea
 
Are you talking about the Canadian federal employees deal with Nikon? That's a pretty sweet deal save about 500$ on my gear last year (D90 & 18-200mm). Nothing as exciting as your new toys! Looks like a lot of fun!! Can't wait to see results:D
 
I don't think it holds up to the last package you received.... if I remember correctly.
 
Fair enough, but I thought the last had a lot more boxes and included the 24-70mm. Easily could be confused.

I am interested in your opinions on the 16-35mm though. Sometimes the 14-24mm is too wide and not long enough.... plus no filter threads.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #23
Hmmm that's right too. Tough call...

I'm really looking forward to taking the 16-35 for a test-drive. The lack of filter threads was the main reason I skipped on the 14-24. The reviews indicate some pretty noticable barrel distortion at 16mm with this lens, but other than that, and very minor pincushion at 35, it's supposed to be a dream.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom