So what's the deal around here...

Crackers are crunchy.

Look dude...you can't believe anything anyone says in here. They are all completely insane and genetically mutated from radiation recieved from their CPU monitors from the multitude of hours they spend sitting in front of them. Now if you want to sit in the room with a bunch of drooling hairless apes that like to pick critters off of each other and talk about magic soul stealing boxes you come to the right place...

also all you really need to know is that Chase is God and everything will be swell. He will often throw some table scraps in the basement for us...that is when he remember's. The rest of us just fill in the cracks like wet toilet paper holding a skyscraper together. So have a seat, grab a cup of coffee, and enjoy. Welcome to TPF...BTW no one likes me either . OH and don't make political comments that might cause some turmoil...it angers the TPF gods.

To everyone here, i think I got this place figured out.

Chase is god
MD is a weirdo
There's three chicks that are in some sort of "internet gang".
There's some people from Canada...one who hates Toronto. The other one gramatically retarded.
That Jon guy is pretty much like me.
and terri is a critic...which sugests some knowledge.
And you're all saying that Hertz is smart too. But he seems modest.

You all seem pretty funny, except for mygrain.

...HA! j/k.

bace said:
MD is a weirdo

well in some ways this is correct, but i like to think of myself as someone who thinks way outside the box.

bace said:
To everyone here, i think I got this place figured out.

Chase is god
MD is a weirdo
There's three chicks that are in some sort of "internet gang".
There's some people from Canada...one who hates Toronto. The other one gramatically retarded.
That Jon guy is pretty much like me.
and terri is a critic...which sugests some knowledge.
And you're all saying that Hertz is smart too. But he seems modest.

You all seem pretty funny, except for mygrain.

...HA! j/k.
Check it, everyone. We have snowed this guy, right to the part of Hertz being modest. :biglaugh:

Not bad, bace, not bad!

But, I've always wanted to be in a gang, can that part be true, please Terri? :mrgreen:

AlisonPower said:
But, I've always wanted to be in a gang, can that part be true, please Terri? :mrgreen:
Well, he did, MAYBE, get that part right......but we're not supposed to talk about it out here. :meh:

But just so everyone knows, Alison may be small, but she is mighty! And, she wears black butt-stomping boots!

FEAR HER.

:pale:

core_17 said:
I wanna be in the gang!!! What do I have to do? Drive by spamming of the 'enemy forum'?
There's an enemy forum...? Why haven't we challenged them to a rumble? :scratch:

There's always and enemy forum.

Another city...a variation of the same domain name.

Like the same forum, but a bunch of other internet losers who are obviously evil.

terri said:
There's an enemy forum...? Why haven't we challenged them to a rumble? :scratch:

Tell me when and where and I'll dig out those boots :mrgreen:

We have enemies!?! this isn't cool. We all need to be either nice to everyone or down-right meeeaaannn to everyone...there is no in between.

err...well outside of the ghost of ryan gracie?

what's wrong with you people.

I used to be a raver, where the acronym PLUR (Pease Love Unity and Respect) was thrown around like it was going out of style.

You people are all "no to enemies".

You're softer than the fun fur pants those losers used to wear.

How is my cynical self supposed to fit in with a bunch of nice people?

bah!

P.S. There's always an enemy forum....they're CORPORATE! They must be EVIL!

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/

So when do we do the drive by spamming? :evil:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back