so..... who is up for a little romance?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hhT8D9MrZThqN1MCbcPCYDVwUE26.gif

He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back. He ran his hand over her breasts, touching them very lightly.

Then, he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach, and then down the other side to a point below her waist.

He continued on, gently feeling her hips, first one side and the other. His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs.

His gentle stroking then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and then returned to do the same to her right thigh.

By this time the woman was becoming aroused and she squirmed a little to better position herself.

The man stopped abruptly and rolled over to his side of the bed.

Why are you stopping'? She whispered.

He whispered back, 'I found the remote'.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo! :shock:
(This is actually a little sad ...)

:lmao::lmao:Sad but true:lmao::lmao:​

Do you know what, I haven't seen my remote for about a week.

I'd be perfectly happy searching for the remote a little bit longer :)

I thought the punch line was going to be that he was preparing a chicken. When I read about the woman being aroused I was slightly concerned.

I'd hate to get so bored the remote is more interesting than the woman laying on it.

Interesting? Women? Well they might be if they had anything in the way of conversational skills. 'I think the sofa would look better over there' and 'this ceiling needs painting' don't really cut it.
Personally I'd prefer to watch darts or bowls.

Interesting? Women? Well they might be if they had anything in the way of conversational skills. 'I think the sofa would look better over there' and 'this ceiling needs painting' don't really cut it.
Personally I'd prefer to watch darts or bowls.

Yeah, but cable sucks in the US....even more so at night

I find that the shopping channels offer fine amusement. Watching someone struggling to find interesting things to say about a useless piece of junk in order to encourage the mentally challenged to buy it always has me rolling on the floor.
Especially when the look in the eye of the presenter is clearly saying 'I don't get paid enough for this'.

Most reactions

Back