Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
portwaikato_sofa.jpg

portwaikato_sofa2.jpg

portwaikato_sofa3.jpg

portwaikato_sofa4.jpg

portwaikato_sofa5.jpg

portwaikato_sofa6.jpg

i recently nominated 3 images for Amandas contest and one was yours. guess if i had waited, all would have been yours. excellent work Mark.

Did you put your hands down the back to check for loose change, buttons and old sweets?

Cool series - all you need now is a table and a TV and you could live there!

I like the composition in the 4th one the best - love those footprints passing by. :thumbup:

Nice one! :D

I'm liking four as well :) How do you always manage to achieve such fantastic colors? Your images always make me feel as if I were there. These are all very nice! Great work vonnagy :)

thank you kindly all :) :)

terri said:
I like the composition in the 4th one the best - love those footprints passing by. :thumbup:

Nice one! :D
aunty terri, you always have the knack of picking out the ones i like best too :D There was a gaggle of quad bikes racing up the beach (you can see the trackings behind the other shots) so I had to take that shot quick before the sand on the shore got roughed up. Yes, the foot prints add a bit of humanity to the image.

And ya know, save up your $$ so you and the fam can come and visit me here! We'll have a blast - just ask duckie :mrgreen:) I'll even try to sort a darkroom for ya whilst your are here :lol:

Xmetal - I use a sigma 15-30 with a UV filter. The UV filter is a saviour on the lens especially when gusts winds chuck about 1 megaton of iron sand in your generally direction. Its also help for getting wicked skies - the UV light in NZ tend to be strong than any where else in the world.

jonmikal - I guess i am little slow - I actually have no idea what you are talking about? i haven't been on the forum much the past few months :oops:

tempra said:
Cool series - all you need now is a table and a TV and you could live there!
hahahah, no need for a tv, the skies here make for a bloody good screensaver :) seriously, alot of folks do set up makeshift furniture on the shores - its a very kiwi thing to make the best of the enviroment :D

Most reactions

Back