Soft Touch | Engagement shoot | 810 85 1.4

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A good friend of mine growing up got engaged and I couldn't of been happier to take their photos.

Lovely couple. This one stood out to me.

Soft gentle touches, you can almost feel the love :)

26109832666_1a3e2be138_b.jpg

I think some fill light from a reflector would have made this better, but as is it is great! :)

I think some fill light from a reflector would have made this better, but as is it is great! :)
Oh most definitely! By far not the best portrait, natural light, no shade, probably around mid day haha.

Sometimes I just get focused on capturing the moment and forget all technical aspects.

Thanks for the comment :)

I like it
the bright light is above to the left and not in their faces. No raccoon eyes etc.

Hmmm. I would like to see more in the series. 'Soft Touch - Feel the love'? I don't really.
It seems forced or staged. He looks like he is trying to be into it with a little bit of a smirk, and she it totally concentrating on the camera and not him.

I could totally be off or wrong, but I think adding the words in the title and in your post did not fit with what I see.
The photo alone is nice!

Love? Maybe love making from expression on guys face.... Nice pic

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh most definitely! By far not the best portrait, natural light, no shade, probably around mid day haha.

Sometimes I just get focused on capturing the moment and forget all technical aspects.

Thanks for the comment :)

In that case it really turned out well! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back