J james21 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2005 Messages 43 Reaction score 2 Location oklahoma city Dec 31, 2005 #1 sorry it's a little small...my computer is wierd about what size it saves the pictures..some are big some are small. Anyway, I took this a few months ago, tell me what ya think!
sorry it's a little small...my computer is wierd about what size it saves the pictures..some are big some are small. Anyway, I took this a few months ago, tell me what ya think!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #2 well, it's about the size of an icon on my screen... so I can't really comment other than try to make it bigger.
well, it's about the size of an icon on my screen... so I can't really comment other than try to make it bigger.
J james21 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2005 Messages 43 Reaction score 2 Location oklahoma city Dec 31, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 LittleMan said: well, it's about the size of an icon on my screen... so I can't really comment other than try to make it bigger. Click to expand... there we go, should be bigger now
LittleMan said: well, it's about the size of an icon on my screen... so I can't really comment other than try to make it bigger. Click to expand... there we go, should be bigger now
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #4 james21 said: there we go, should be bigger now Click to expand... much better! I really like it! :thumbup:
james21 said: there we go, should be bigger now Click to expand... much better! I really like it! :thumbup:
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #5 I like this a lot, nice shot.
J james21 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2005 Messages 43 Reaction score 2 Location oklahoma city Jan 1, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks for the comments! bump
I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2006 #7 I like it a lot. I love the glare. I think that it makes the photo what it is. very nice!