D Dave_D TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 372 Reaction score 5 Location Garden State Oct 12, 2005 #1 Can you guess which ones are Kodak BW400CN and which ONE is Ilford XP2 400? I can only tell because I already know.
Can you guess which ones are Kodak BW400CN and which ONE is Ilford XP2 400? I can only tell because I already know.
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Oct 12, 2005 #2 Second and third. Nice shots, great mood in the second two. Especially number 2.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2005 #3 I'm guessing the last two are kodak. Like the tining in the first sht.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2005 #4 Im gonna guess the last two are Kodak. But the photos...man..they are just great. Nice shots.!!!!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2005 #5 I'm a digital fool :Joker: no film? But I love the shots...especially #2 :thumbup: