Some Bokeh in the fog this morning...

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just give me a clue if camera did a good job..once again changed some settings.. i do love the colors that came through from natural light and foggy mist..
foggy birds 050-002.JPG
foggy birds 052-002.JPG
foggy birds 074-001.JPG
and i am so surprised to see the robins still around..

Nicely done!

The first two look rather dark, the red in the third one is much better color. In the second one the depth of field is so shallow all the berries aren't in focus (I'm looking at the ones to the left of the bird, and those being so close to the main subject maybe would be better in focus since they're not so much off in the background).

The first two look rather dark, the red in the third one is much better color. In the second one the depth of field is so shallow all the berries aren't in focus (I'm looking at the ones to the left of the bird, and those being so close to the main subject maybe would be better in focus since they're not so much off in the background).
well it was kind of dark when i took the photos.. should i lighten them more... but must be
something is still off with my settings.. back to square one.. i will keep trying to get it right..thank you

Last edited:
Love the little pops of color in number three!

My compliments on shooting and your continuing improvements. Fog can be deceiving sometimes on exposure. Here's an interesting read on handling the challenges. How to Take Photos in Fog, Mist or Haze

As far as i know it is the American Robin..but usually they go south by this time of year{we are going into winter}There is a robin type that looks like the american robin,,, but this one looks authentic enough to me..thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back