What's new

Some C & C?

Whinnie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Thank you guys on this forum. Only a day here, and I already got off my lazy bum and took more pictures. Because I wanted to improve! So I want to hear what you guys think. Hopefully my freezing of the fingers was worth it :lol: Don't be afraid of hurting my feelings- I need to grow a thick skin
#1
DSC_0093.jpg
Is it too snapshotish? Only one not taken today
#2
DSC_0838.jpg

#3
DSC_0876.jpg

#4
DSC_0856.jpg
Not a fave of mine, but its ok
#5
DSC_0884.jpg

My favorite one
 
1 I don't get.
The second one has potential, go back and take it when the light is better try taking it from ground level and cropping the sky out, try some angles.
3 4 are snaps.
5 crop 1/3 from the bottom and pump some contrast in the sky then maybe.
It looks like your sensor may need a cleaning.
Keep shooting and experimenting, looks like you are having fun with it.
 
In my honest opinion:

#1 could probably be more appealing if it were possibly taken as a vertical shot instead of a horizontal one.

#2 could be tilted right so it can be centered horizontally, plus a bump in contrast could help livin up the picture.

#5 could also benefit from having less tilt to it, thus making it easier on the neck.

Thats about all the input i can give...im new to this as well! ;)
 
They are all way too centered. Either the subject or horizon or both. I would keep that in mind next time you go out to shoot. Also it looks like some of the whites are blown out in the shots.
TJ
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom