Some end of summer images

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Personally I can't wait until fall. I am sick off the heat, humidity, bug bites and poison ivy. Anyways, haven't posted in awhile so I figured I would share some. Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

The Elusive Belted Kingfisher 8_26 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

George Jr. 8_25 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Juvenile Little Blue Heron 8_25 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 8_24 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Northern Harrier 8_23 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Late fledge Juvi Osprey 8_23 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Juvenile Osprey 8_26 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Awesome set i really want to see a little blue heron or a tri colour but dont think thats happening unless i go to a place they normaly are

Awesome set i really want to see a little blue heron or a tri colour but dont think thats happening unless i go to a place they normaly are
Tell your Dad you need to go to Florida Circle B Bar Reserve all the herons you want there

Wow Kris! Each time I open one of your photo threads "I think he can't do any better than he did before" and then BAM! You never cease to amaze!

Awesome set.

#1 is awesome.

Wow Kris! Each time I open one of your photo threads "I think he can't do any better than he did before" and then BAM! You never cease to amaze!

Thanks for all the kind words!

As always, totally amazing! #1 for me.

I'd hang all or any of them in my man cave. Simply stunning. #6 is my favorite.

Wow! Beautiful set.

Nice set Kris. "Batten down the hatches" today. It will be interesting to see if this storm brings in any interesting birds.

Kris, very nice set of images. I really like the juvi Little Blue.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back