TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2013 #1 I've been having some fun playing with my new VSCO Film presets...Here are a few of I processed using the presets.
I've been having some fun playing with my new VSCO Film presets...Here are a few of I processed using the presets.
MK3Brent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 299 Location Eastern NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2013 #2 I like em!
weepete TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 6,111 Reaction score 2,486 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2013 #3 Good job, loving the old worldy feel
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2013 #4 Number 1 is full of win. Perfect. Number 2 is cool, but I think the filter you applied is a bit too much. Personal preference, I guess.
Number 1 is full of win. Perfect. Number 2 is cool, but I think the filter you applied is a bit too much. Personal preference, I guess.
MK3Brent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 299 Location Eastern NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2013 #5 I'd also like to add that your compositions are very solid for (in my opinion) typically very boring subject matter.
I'd also like to add that your compositions are very solid for (in my opinion) typically very boring subject matter.
CherylL1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 6, 2012 Messages 5,532 Reaction score 7,107 Location near St Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2013 #6 I like 1 & 3. Nice effects.
emdiemci TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 8 Location Miami Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 19, 2013 #7 Good pics
W whosnut TPF Noob! Joined Feb 18, 2013 Messages 16 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2013 #8 Those came out great!
CandySvoboda TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2013 Messages 51 Reaction score 20 Location Chicago, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 19, 2013 #9 Love the first one! And I generally don't like flowers, lol. But that is something I would frame and hang
Love the first one! And I generally don't like flowers, lol. But that is something I would frame and hang
swashburn421 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2012 Messages 135 Reaction score 10 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 19, 2013 #10 What effect did you apply to the photos? I really really like the effect but i don't know what it is!
What effect did you apply to the photos? I really really like the effect but i don't know what it is!