Some Helo photos for C & C

RonRdRcr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these at work and thought I would get some opinions.

These shots were hard to take as I was on a 47' boat in 8 foot swells
DSC05891.jpg

I think I could have played around with this one a little, but I kind of like the shadowing to it.
DSC05750.jpg

I like this one because it appears the helo is trying to lift the ship
DSC05688.jpg

I've been playing with the whole selective black and white thing because I like it. I know some people don't, but I think it works with these.

DSC00905edit01.jpg

DSC03988edit01.jpg

This one was taken on my Captains last flight for the Coast Guard. He is now moving on to a headquarters type job.
DSC01020edit2.jpg

Ron

Interesting pictures, I really like #5. Is this some sort of training exercise ? Reason I ask is because of pic #6.

Interesting pictures, I really like #5. Is this some sort of training exercise ? Reason I ask is because of pic #6.

I keep hearing that for some reason...lol

Ron

I'm confused, you don't think the two fire trucks squirting water over the rescue chopper is an exercise ?

I'm confused, you don't think the two fire trucks squirting water over the rescue chopper is an exercise ?

Nope, not an exercise, a ceremony for someone that has been flying for over 25 years in Coast Guard aircraft. That was his last official flight and apparently this is something they do when they come in from the flight.

Ron

I think the first one would have been a lot better if you didn't cut off the side of the boat.

They're great shots, though.

I think the first one would have been a lot better if you didn't cut off the side of the boat.

They're great shots, though.

you're right, I should have posted these:

DSC05815.jpg

DSC05876.jpg

Still can't decide which of these I like

DSC05729.jpg

DSC05728.jpg

I was on a commercial flight one time and the captain was retiring. I have a friend who is a pilot so I knew what was going on. They had fire trucks on the runway and did the same thing. Even though they MADE an announcement people were still freaking out. Most people are so quick to try to get off of a plane they don't pay attention to what is being announced by the staff. They started paying attention real quick when they saw fire trucks spraying the plane. I just sat backed and laughed.:lmao:

I like picture #2 of the second batch a lot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back