some improvement comments and suggestions ..

The only negative comments I have are that some of your shots look a bit dark and some are blurry maybe a little "underexposed". This can be corrected if the exposure settings are adjusted(shutter speed, ISO, app). A flash would help too. As far as context I'm actually interested when I look at them. Normally I'm like...Wow another person...that's boring...With these there's a lot going on so I'm interested.

All in all in my opinion I like what I'm seeing and am still looking through them right now. What I just said someone else might say I'm out of my mind and your work is great so don't take it as anymore than my opinion.

Hello, Naval. You asked for advice so here it is. Learn to be your own worst critic. Edit yourself ruthlessly and accost yourself for poor quality images. Make yourself try harder the next time and get it right. In photography and also in displaying images. It's best to have five or six HOLY WOW! killer images to show than to have them intersparsed with assorted crap. The images you show on this site may very well have appeal and association for you. However someone who has never been to these places will only see 'another frickin' boat in the water'. Learn to present yourself, photographically speaking, in a fashion that bespeaks of the inner eye that you revealed in such images as the one with all of the TV antennas (I loved that one, among others).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back