What's new

Some kind of jet

cool photo, cool jet, background looks noisy and id crop it alittle bit

I tried cropping it more,but the closer the crop,the fuzzier the edges of the plane gets,it looks like there's a lot of wasted space to me too,but there's not much I can do about it and maintain calarity,this thing moves so fast I barely had time to get it in frame and take the pic,much less try to zoom in for a good tight shot,unfortunately.
 
They're all JAFT*









*Just another freakin' target!

Good capture! :thumbup:

The funny thing is.... The FA/18 is almost impossible to catch, and the F/22 is impossible to SEE let alone catch ROFLMAO :lmao::D:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom