What's new

Some Like It Hot!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was talking about flowers, of course.:sexywink: The garden is in full bloom! Woot!!:mrgreen:
Here is a shot from yesterday! C&C is always welcome!!
14666830273_1a51d0c595_b.jpg
 
.....YEAH!! Wait what, I got flimmed flammed. Sigh Mishy and her nature porn.


Btw. It's a nice picture :)
 
I think I figured it out. But my neighbours don't like full-on smoke machines. So reluctantly, I won't be able to reproduce your flowers, Mishele. ;)












Yeah, right. I wish it was so easy. Still haven't got a clear idea of how you do it. So congrats on another example of really good flower porn. And consider giving your avatar a rest - the poor girl has probably worn down her lumbar vertebras to powder by now. :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
I think I figured it out. But my neighbours don't like full-on smoke machines. So reluctantly, I won't be able to reproduce your flowers, Mishele. ;)








Yeah, right. I wish it was so easy. Still haven't got a clear idea of how you do it. So congrats on another example of really good flower porn. And consider giving your avatar a rest - the poor girl has probably worn down her lumbar vertebras to powder by now. :D
Thanks, Paul. SMOKE?!! Now you're on to something. ;)
Yeah, it may be time for another avatar change. hehe She's making me tired!
 
(refuses to give critique to Mishele on the grounds that... well... you know)

*peers at mish*
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Mishele: the Monet of photography.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom