Some macro shots

A.Maupin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I fell in love with my macro setting. I've never had one before, I've always loved macro shots. It's so much fun to play with. One of these days I'll get a macro lens..

3179329152_81d126901e.jpg

This second one is my favorite.

3178491431_f7ae9d6e78.jpg

3178491521_72a4373e71.jpg

3178491793_eda696a66f.jpg

3178491727_2eda66eeec.jpg

3178492739_e79631fb9a.jpg

I assume you want some C&C???

1 - Needs to be sharper and I'm not sure where the focus is. I should be able to read the one near the bottom right. Also, watch the light so that it's not blowing out the detail in some of them.

2 - Nice looking shot. Needs a better crop - especially not chopping off the top of the leaf. Portrait maybe??? Nicely blurred background. That one lighter spot at the top, right-center is a bit distracting.

3-5 - Not sharp/close enough for these subjects.

6 - My favorite. Different crops may or may not work better??? Looks like there is some CA (fringing) on the branches and I would definitely crop or clone out that big black lump on the left.

Be very careful. Macro is addictive.

TF

I guess for me these dont fall into what I would consider "macro" photography. I typically think of macro photography of trying to capture small items.

I assume you want some C&C???

1 - Needs to be sharper and I'm not sure where the focus is. I should be able to read the one near the bottom right. Also, watch the light so that it's not blowing out the detail in some of them.

2 - Nice looking shot. Needs a better crop - especially not chopping off the top of the leaf. Portrait maybe??? Nicely blurred background. That one lighter spot at the top, right-center is a bit distracting.

3-5 - Not sharp/close enough for these subjects.

6 - My favorite. Different crops may or may not work better??? Looks like there is some CA (fringing) on the branches and I would definitely crop or clone out that big black lump on the left.

Be very careful. Macro is addictive.

TF

Thank you for all of that. It's much appreciative. I am very new at this, so and and all C&C is appreciated!!

I guess for me these dont fall into what I would consider "macro" photography. I typically think of macro photography of trying to capture small items.

Ahh, okay. Thank you.

Most reactions

Back