Some More Zoo Critters For C&C

DennyCrane

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few more pictures from the Buffalo zoo before the weather turned sour.

Elephant.jpg

IMG_0777a.jpg

IMG_0772a.jpg

IMG_0636a.jpg

These are really nice pictures. The colour is really sharp. I especially enjoy the elephant; you seem to have captured it at a point where it was showing a lot of emotion. Perhaps the tiger could have been shot at a different angle so that the tail would be in a different place, but that may have sacrificed catching the expression it's making. Great work.

The last one of the tiger is great. Nice color. I love the detail on the elephant's skin in the first one, nice and sharp too. It looks like it's smiling, hehe.

I like the third picture. That bird is VERY colorful :lol: I am planning on picking up a T1i this spring, how do you like yours so far?

So far so good. It's my first DSLR after using a P&S for awhile and an old Canon AE-1 long before that. But, like all of them, they're only as good as the person pressing the shutter and I'm still learning. I went back to the zoo yesterday and shot some more... this time every shot at f/5.6 to get a handle on DoF and focus. A lot of trash, but a few decent ones.

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

Holly giant images Batman! :D

The shots look nice. The tiger is pretty, but honestly you over saturated it in post I think. Look at the white in the tail, you've turned it blue. :)

The pachyderm shot is my favorite.

Probably right... that was in the bottom of the bin and I think I was trying to polish a turd.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back