What's new

some new long exposures

Davehimself

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
La Jolla Ca
lajolla2.jpg

also in La Jolla
lajolla.jpg

3 minute exposure and that white line is a plane coming into san diego international i like it, and no these are not hdr's
 
I like the first one most, the effect on the water is cool. The plane bothers me in the second one, but you like it so that is what counts.
 
Like the second one also, the water looks like fog. The plane also bothers me.
 
I like the 2nd one better. I would definately clone out the plane if it was me, but if you like it keep it. It's an awesome shot either way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom