Some night shots

Ab$olut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Aint posted anything for a while so heres a few nice shots of my friends cars been experimenting with long exposures and tugesten setting to get rid of orange glow.Non of these have been photoshopped as I felt they didn't need any accept maybe something to reduce the glare off the lights? anyone know how to do it?

img2212it1.jpg

img2220hx2.jpg

img2271zu0.jpg

img2238jz1.jpg

img2240or6.jpg

23 views? I can't be that bad can I? :(

No, they are not bad.
The wet road adds to the series, and you chose a small enough aperture to "model" the lights nicely into stars.
I particularly like the light trails in Photo 2 and the street view and lights in the last.

My problem is: car photos don't do anything for me ... so when I first saw your thread last night, I could not be enticed into commenting. (Sorry, let my tastes rule my behaviour).

If you wanna get rid of the orange glow try messing with the white balance. I really like the 2nd pic, looks like a big rig went by really close to you ( the red trail light up high in the pic). I really need to try some night shots. The colors you get are just amazing.

No, they are not bad.
The wet road adds to the series, and you chose a small enough aperture to "model" the lights nicely into stars.
I particularly like the light trails in Photo 2 and the street view and lights in the last.

My problem is: car photos don't do anything for me ... so when I first saw your thread last night, I could not be enticed into commenting. (Sorry, let my tastes rule my behaviour).

Ah ok Yes I turned it all the way to f8.0! I was actually trying to get rid of the star effect but glad you like it ! :wink:

I certainly prefer stars to big bright blobs! :D
Now let's see if we can't get any more members to comment, hm?

Fo-holks.
Listen!
Come and comment on these pics!

OK, I tried.
I shouted.
I am calling them.
That is about all I can do! :wink:

no idea, sorry. but what kind of camera do you use?

Most reactions

Back