Some of my mother's new house in AZ

AutoEuphoria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
My mom wanted some nice pictures of her new house in Phoenix. Of course "nice" is relative, and I am still very much an amateur. I tried anyway, and took a bunch of shots and made some HDRs for her. Most were taken at -1, 0, +1 EV...some were at -2, 0, +2 EV, and a couple were -4, -2, 0, +2, +4 EV...but I don't know which ones are which.

I'm not too crazy about the orange feel few of them near the top give off, but that is how the lighting is in her house. It has a very warm feeling. I probably could have tone mapped them a little different, though.

Anyway, let me know what you think!
WaterfallHDRRESIZED.jpg

TableHDR6RESIZED.jpg

TableHDR4RESIZED.jpg

TableHDR2RESIZED.jpg

TableHDR1RESIZED.jpg

RoomHDRRESIZED.jpg

RoomHDR3RESIZED.jpg

OfficeHDRRESIZED.jpg

LampHDRRESIZED.jpg

FireplaceHDRRESIZED.jpg

DisplayItemsHDRRESIZED.jpg

DisplayItems2HDRRESIZED.jpg

DisplayItemsKitchenHDR2RESIZED.jpg

OfficeandChairsHDRRESIZED.jpg

DisplayItemsHDR3RESIZED.jpg

A lot of these were shot at f11-f16 on Av mode using the Canon 1.8f 50mm lens. Some were taken with the regular lens that the Rebel XS comes with. AEB was used.

Yeah, it's really cool. She had it made here in MI and took it back with her when she went home after the holidays. The white outlets and light switches kind of detract from the shot, but there's not a lot I can do about that. I'm going to try to work on them a bit more in PS to get some of that orange color out and cool off the overall temperature of the first few shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back