Some of my NSFW drawings

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of my tamer unsafe for work pics, Most are unfinished, The more obscene ones seem to take priority and get done faster :blushing:

If they are too much just say so and I'll take them down. Sorry ladies It would seem my only male image has alredy been removed from the forum once.

Line art

6437.jpg

11564.jpg

V gotta finish her foot V
4808.jpg

ride_wip_2.jpg

Greyscale

V Barely started V (now abandoned)
BW1704_wip.jpg

V done V
594057.png

Last edited:
quite well done so far I would say.

so were are the obscene ones? ;)

very good work, wish i could draw even close to that good. your cartoons are also very nice but some reason the "nsfw" ones appeal to me more (it has nothing to do with the fact that im a 17 year old male... i just find life like drawings very appealing)

very good work, wish i could draw even close to that good. your cartoons are also very nice but some reason the "nsfw" ones appeal to me more (it has nothing to do with the fact that im a 17 year old male... i just find life like drawings very appealing)

Yeah, thus is how it is every where. I get far more recognition from my nudes and obscene works than anything else, It's part of why I started drawing them. I've only been drawing nudes for a little over a year and Hentai for around seven or eight months. Never the less, when ever one of my drawings comes up in conversation, it's generally one of those.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back