Some of My Photos

Dillsnufus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HI I'm dillsnufus. i mostly take concert pics but take actual photos too.

here are some.

3476726420_fc7e8102f9.jpg

3385724053_1d535b7e28.jpg

3368015576_fb0ae7a004.jpg

3157011308_25bfaee788.jpg

thoughts?,suggestions?,criticisms?
let me know

- Dillsnufus

Last edited:
GREAT photos, I especially like 1,2 and 4 very unique perspectives. Awesome pics!

just got a t1i. here's some i just took

3622264653_35a41ec470_b.jpg

3623744246_3ca2e8943c_o.jpg

also have a question (sorry if wrong forum) how do you do that effect where the cars are just a beam of light?

great photos, especially the cats and concert photos. to get the blurred cars, you just get a tripod and do a long exposure, so the headlights become all that is seen of the cars.

how do you do the light streaks like on #3? I've seen them before, but never figured out how its done

-Paul

actually it was an accident. i just turned off flash. while walking

great photos, especially the cats and concert photos. to get the blurred cars, you just get a tripod and do a long exposure, so the headlights become all that is seen of the cars.

how do you do the light streaks like on #3? I've seen them before, but never figured out how its done

-Paul

It's basically just shaking your hand slightly while taking photo with a long enough exposure for the camera to catch the light and movement. Go out at night without your tripod and take pictures of the streetlights with no flash and a fairly slow shutter and it should be there

sorry to sound ignorant. but how to do you make the exposure long on a t1i?

that didn't work. i mean i didn't use a tripod but nothing close. thanks tho

sorry to sound ignorant. but how to do you make the exposure long on a t1i?

I personally have never used that camera, but you should be able to set the shutter speed to "B" or "Bulb", which will allow you to expose as long as you would like.

Someone with a Canon could tell you exactly how or search the manual.

Very nice photos, as for the red flower one im guessing you used a flash, it looks kind of blue.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back