What's new

Some of my pics

Kada2110

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Zagreb, Croatia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gladan.jpg

Swan
NewBitmapImage2.jpg

Lonely tree
Ducks.jpg

Ducks
PeroNaVodi.jpg

A feather floating on water
Sunset.jpg

Sunset
Scary.jpg

Contrast
Green.jpg

Green
PusiBolanPusi.jpg

Entertainer

There! I hope they are not too bad :D ...
 
#1 i like this. it made me laugh :0

the sunset pic is awesome!! at first i thought there was a fire somewhere.

great capture!! :thumbup:
 
Well thank you very much!

P.S. None of the pictures are edited in photoshop or whatever... I dont like edited photos...
 
I love the first one too! It brought a smile to my face :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom