What's new

Some of my stuff

Bantx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
After a 2 year break from photography I come back and buy myself a digital SLR before I was using film, but it became very costly for me so I made the switch! Currently using the Nikon D3000 with the 18-55mm lens kit.

Heres my Flickr if you guys want to follow my 365.

Flickr: Channora Trieu's Photostream

Some of my photos

Been a few years I've had the camera for almost a week now.

4252296478_7b693024df.jpg


4254523375_b592da7818.jpg


4257400299_ab03e45a67.jpg


4260573285_ff8a72da01.jpg


Some feedback would be nice, thanks!
 
I like the pictures, they look thoughtfully composed!

Is the last one suppose to say something with the hands? I didn't really get the message...
 
I really like the third shot with the soft focus in the background.
 
The sign language picture is each photo is a letter in sign

Do it
To
Express
Not
Impress
 
^thats pretty cool. Photos are emotive and thought provoking. Very good stuff. The 2nd and 4th photos are my favorite.

best wishes
 
The Angkor Wat replica shot is amazing, excellent lighting and composition.

Is it made out of wood? either way, Angkor wat is one of the places i really want to travel to, especially after reading the Nat Geo article on it

anyway good luck!
 
If that is supposed to be American Sign Language some of your letters are a bit off.
I would say I like the 2nd shot the most. It has a lot of emotion in it.
TJ
 
Yeah I kinda just learned the letters of it haha and thanks everyone
 
The Angkor Wat replica shot is amazing, excellent lighting and composition.

Is it made out of wood? either way, Angkor wat is one of the places i really want to travel to, especially after reading the Nat Geo article on it

anyway good luck!

Yeah its made out of wood, I might be going to Cambodia with my mom to visit this summer. Real excited about will def be taking a lot of pictures if I go.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom