Some people never grow old

daydreamer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I apologise for the below decent quality, it was taken at a festival and professional camera's were not allowed so I had to settle for a smaller, cheaper camera. I do like this shot tho, eventho I consider it a lucky shot. The position of me in the crowd, the pose the musicians take and the rigging cables in the background...

Some misc info... This is the band ACCEPT performing at graspop metal meeting in Dessel (Belgium)

accept01.jpg

love the shot! their expressions....b&w...all works for me!

welcome to TPF! hope to see more of your work soon!

Oh I think we all grow old just some of us never grow up!!! Very nice capture, feels like many a concert I've been to. I do like the use of b/w however i'm curious as to what colors these guys were wearing. Good job!! Welcome to the forums too!! : )

Killer shot of a killer band. Is Udo still singing for them. I used to think he would pop a neck vein every time I watched him sing.
Excellent work :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Welcome to the forum too!!

hey photo gal, how much ya wanna bet its black??? maybe navy....

killer shot...love the expressions on the faces...

i should have guessed chiller would know all about who was in the band..i have never heard of them...he rattles off band members.....(silly cannuck)

Gee, thanks for the kind comments and the warm welcome all :)

@photo gal:
001.jpg

@chiller:
002.jpg
:mrgreen:

Wow, really nice. Yeah, the black and white is better. Great expressions, they are really jamming!

Hey aprilraven I would'a bet it was black but didn't know for sure.

Thanks daydreamer for the color post it satisfied my curiosity and seeing it makes me appreciate what a great job you did on the conversion!! I bet the band would love this photo, maybe you could email them a copy and they could use it..... Again great job!! : )

photogal, all i could think of was, old rockers are always in black....
i'm sure chiller could have told us...he probably knows everyone of thems name, address...phone numbers....

he is a freak on old rockers...a walking rockers dic-tionary... :lmao:

Cool....looks like Udo is still rockin with them.... Good to see they are still going . Thanks for posting.
Did they play Fast as a shark? :headbang:

haidi haido.. haidi haido.. haidi! haido! haihahahahahahaha *zweep*

:D
princess of the dawn, balls to the wall.. metalheart, london leatherboys, fastas a shark.. they played them all :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back