What's new

Some photos from a small town in Burma

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In preparation for a trip to Burma, I went over some old files and, for my travel buddies, put up a slideshow of pictures from a small town I visited in 2005 called Pindaya.

Pindaya is 25 miles off the main road between Kalaw and Inle lake.

Here are two images, the rest are at Zenfolio | Lew Lorton Photography | To the Pindaya Caves

(Please be kind when looking at these; they were taken in 2005 when I was only a year or so into my photography rebirth)

p1151267890-4.jpg


p1151324054-4.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom