Some pics of the girlfriend C&C please

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As always comments and critiques welcome and encouraged.
cool7.jpg

cool1.jpg

cool8.jpg

You're way past my level and I see nothing wrong with any of them.

What I like especially are her eyes' catch lights, especially in 2 and 3. In 1 it's a bit unnatural but with the unorthodox hairstyle and makeup it works.

I think you did great with the lighting and the focus and... damn I just read your gearlist... badass...

They look great.

From a technical standpoint, I can't offer much, they look great.

From a composition standpoint, I'm not a fan of the makeup. She's a beautiful woman, the purple is really distracting :(

From a composition standpoint, I'm not a fan of the makeup. She's a beautiful woman, the purple is really distracting :(

I have to agree here. When I saw the first picture, my first thought was why does she have two black eyes? Different color makeup would be much better.

Pretty decent work for a 'fashion' look. My one pet peeve seeing these is if there's an earring hole, either drop an earring in it or shop it out.

I enjoy them, I find the makeup works well.
I do agree though that the ear hole should be PS out.

Hot GF who doesnt mind posing is probably a great benefit.

I agree that they look awesome :)

You should probably put an NSFW in the title though ;)

I think these belong in the People section, possibly the NSFW section.
These are not beginner shots.

I hate to sound like everyone else, but these are great with the exception of the make-up. Would you and your girlfriend consider posting a facial portrait without make-up for comparison? If that is considered a request in bad taste, I apologize. I prefer no make-up on all but 3 people I have ever met.

Last edited:
You're way past my level and I see nothing wrong with any of them.

What I like especially are her eyes' catch lights, especially in 2 and 3. In 1 it's a bit unnatural but with the unorthodox hairstyle and makeup it works.

I think you did great with the lighting and the focus and... damn I just read your gearlist... badass...

totally agree, also may i comment, your girlfriend is gorgeous.

Secondly you say you're new to photography, pssssh how new?

I can't believe people are stuck on the makeup.

Never seen any type of high fashion model work before?

I loved them! She is very beautiful, I love how her eyes looked in each picture. :) Great job!

The pictures, from a technical standpoint, are nice. However, something was bothering me. Until I read other posts, I wasn't sure what it was. Now I know. It's the make-up. Picture #3 is my favorite. The purple eye shadow in 1 and 2 doesn't work for me at all and it's distracting.​

Most reactions

Back