What's new

Some pics with my old cam

Big_Bird

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
North Jersey/PSU
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, here are some pics I've taken, let me know what you think.

Let me know what you think. Im still learning and trying to save up for a Rebel xti.

If you guys like, I'll upload some more. I just want to know how Im doing. :)

shoot11-3-0730m.jpg

DSC09232.jpg

atco6-10-075-2.jpg

shoot7-24-0784.jpg

0ffroading10-27-0730.jpg

8-11-0723.jpg
 
Okay pics.

BTW I think you should look at the Pentax K10D over the XTi. The pentax's reviews are much better, and it has some handy features the Canon doesn't have. If I didn't end up with a D80 I would have a K10D right now.
 
Okay pics.

BTW I think you should look at the Pentax K10D over the XTi. The pentax's reviews are much better, and it has some handy features the Canon doesn't have. If I didn't end up with a D80 I would have a K10D right now.

I don't really think so.
I think he should shoot what he likes.
 
I don't really think so.
I think he should shoot what he likes.
Obviously it's just my input, I'm not saying he's making a horrible choice if he decided on the XTi, it's just that he should take a look at Pentax too.

I have personal experience with the XTi since my dad always borrows it from his company, it's not bad but the K10D reviews sounds like it deserves consideration.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom