What's new

Some pictures from last night

doobs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
566
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend of mine and I went out last night to try out some night shooting. I shot two rolls of T-Max P3200 and brought my digital point and shoot. These are from the digital:

These first two, I was going for the high-contrast, dark, shadowed look; I'm not sure if it works or not. In the shots, his body disappears and in one shot, his leg disappears into the wall, not sure if I like that or not.

1.
1784692262_859bdcab1f_o.jpg


2.
1783561549_38c73b1935_o.jpg


The lighting on these were really bright (we were in a brightly lit hallway) and I can't get them dark like the other ones.

3. Thought this one was funny, as the tripod's shadow is visible.
1784208287_3f7172fb20_o.jpg


4. I just noticed this, but that bench is green, irl. :/
1784208279_ea02a894cb_o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom